Hello

Hello and welcome to our blog. We are a family of 4 and have been home educating since our eldest son would have started school in 2012. Dh and I share the H.E duties between us. We're going to try blogging partly to encourage us to reflect on what we're doing and partly to share what we're up to with anybody who may be interested. As a family we are all really enjoying home ed. so if we help in any way to support others or to help spread the word then that would be wonderful.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Didwepackacamera?

As well as the blog we've been taking part in the #100homeeddays group on Facebook so there have been a lot a lot of photos taken recently. Ds6 is taking his revenge with a toy camera here.
Joking apart, I have had concerns in the past about the possible negative effects on the boys of taking too many photos of them and posting their every move on social media. You know what, though, they really don't mind. In fact, they enjoy it. It also makes me reflect on what we do more, it makes me keep super records of this time to look at when I'm old and grey and and it spreads the word about home ed. so I have decided to keep doing what works! Click......

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thoughts sometimes but they don't mind and like you, I love the memory making. Thanks for linking up with this weeks #homeedlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually very good at taking photos. But I've been doing the #100homeeddays and it's encouraged me to take a lot more pictures. It is nice to have a record of what we've been up to.
    So many parents put their children's pictures online these days, I think that our children have very different expectations of public and private life.

    ReplyDelete